GreenLeaf has developed a Year-round program which provides inclusive protection against common pests of your home.
Sick of having to deal with pests all year round and just want somebody else to take care of it for you? Our customized Home Protection Plan (HPP) program acts as a proactive preventative measure to keep you home and family safe all year round. Our technicians are best in class and will ensure that no matter what the season your family will be protected. When you have pest concerns we are there to help!
- Intensive Initial service for existing pests and current conditions
- Follow-Up exterior inspection and preventative treatment during specified months
- Special additional service for when pests are observed at no extra charge
- Exterior rodent traps setup to combat any current rodent population
- Carpenter Ants
- Pavement Ants
- Crawling Insects
- Stinging Insects
We also offer preferred pricing for our additional seasonal services:
- Cluster Flys
– Consists of a late summer treatment to the exterior of your home. This service will result in a reduction of the number of cluster flys overwintering inside your walls and attic.
– Consists of weekly, bi-weekly or monthly exterior service from May – September to treat shady lawn areas shrubs, other low foliage and congregating areas. With our proprietary method you can expect a major relief of mosquitoes during nice summer months. OWN your backyard
- Tick Program
- Year Round Rodent Program
Let us help you out.
Greenleaf Pest Control’s Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an approach to eliminating your ant problem that respects the whole ecosystem – human and insect. IPM is a combination of eco-friendly methods to remove ants from your home, business, or property once and for all. Our methods ensure the removal of these pests without over-reliance on toxic chemicals that may be hazardous to people and their environment.