Pest Control in Mississauga
GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc. Is the leading pest control service provider for cockroaches in Mississauga. We understand that the cockroaches can be the biggest nuisance creator in your home.
Indubitably, they are the most distasteful pests to have in homes or even in your commercial premises.
This is because, with cockroaches, you’ll find a range of serious illnesses that include salmonella, dysentery, typhoid and many other such diseases.
If we talk about cockroach resiliency, its the highest when compared to other household pests and that’s why, cockroaches can easily breed resulting in explosive levels of infestations.
At GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc., we provide effective and lasting treatment solutions against cockroach infestations. It includes cockroach control measures, cockroach elimination, cockroach extermination and cockroach eradication measures.
Few of the major species of cockroaches, we deal with, include:
There are many reasons contributing to the higher breeding potential of cockroaches, such as:
- American Cockroaches - Periplanete americana
- Oriented Cockroaches - Blatta orientalis
- Brownbanded Cockroaches - Supella longipalpa
- German Cockroaches - Blattella gemanica
Few of the methods we implement to control cockroaches in Mississauga, are:
- Hatching and development periods are relatively shorter
- Ootheca contains more eggs and good protection level offered by the female cockroach
- Proper house cleaning and waste disposal
- Baiting, contact, vacuum, sprays and repellent gel application
- Sealing of potential harboring sites Use of insecticides, fumigation and detectors to prevent the breeding of cockroaches
At GreenLeaf Pest Control Inc., we have identified the threat posed by cockroaches and have made it our mission to provide effective solutions to address this issue. The methods used by us are effective, convenient, least toxic and have long lasting effects. Call us now to get your home free from cockroaches and get all your different pests infestation problems solved for good.